Are you aware that there are many children who, without the help of concerned local residents, would not have a toy for Christmas? With that in mind, if you can donate new unwrapped toys to Hearts and Lives Santa will love you forever and keep you on the top of his Christmas list for your kind heart and holiday spirit.
The unwrapped new toys can be dropped off at the following locations:
* Hearts and Lives, 24028 Lake Drive, Suite A in Crestline;
* Mount Calvary Lutheran Church at 27415 School Road, Crest Park;
* California Bank and Trust, Upper Level, Lake Arrowhead Village;
Mountains Community Hospital, 29101 Hospital Road, Lake Arrowhead;
* Lake Arrowhead Country Club, 250 Golf Course Road, Lake Arrowhead;
* Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, 27984 State Hwy. 189, Lake Arrowhead;
* Lake Arrowhead Presbyterian Church, 351 South Hwy. 173, Lake Arrowhead;
* Union Bank, 27321 North Bay Road, Blue Jay;
* Twin Peaks Auto Service, 26100 Hwy. 189, Twin Peaks;
* Lake Arrowhead Communities Chamber of Commerce, Suite E-100, Dockside, Lake Arrowhead Village;
* TJ Maxx, 40th and Waterman, San Bernardino;
* St. Richard of Chichester Episcopal Church, 28708 Hwy. 18, Skyforest;
* Rim of the World Recreation and Park District, 26577 State Highway 18, Rimforest;
* Rim O’ the World Association of Realtors, 28200 State Highway 189, Lake Arrowhead Village
For more information call Hearts and Lives at (909) 338-3222.
By the way, the final coat distribution to children in need will be held Saturday, Dec. 6 from 10 a.m. to noon at the Boys and Girls Club located at 607 Forest Shade Road in Crestline. If you have a child or know of a child who may need winter gloves, boots, a jacket or other warm weather clothing let their parent(s) know about this wonderful philanthropic program. They can call Hearts and Lives at (909) 338-3222 for more information on the warm winter clothes project.